Wednesday 8 August 2007

Back on terra firma

It was all over too fast. I have no idea what the helicopter engineer is doing in the background. We left the heli-pad and took a tour of the air museum including the tour of one of the retired concordes. It niffed of oxters and Bee Ohh inside. Disappointing...I think I would be a bit hacked off if I shelled out six grand plus for a one way ticket to find that the air crew were scrimping a bit on the scooshes of air freshener. After that we baled (haw haw .. air theme u see :-) ..) into the city centre for a pub crawl with cocktails. We ended up in a place called 'fishers in the city'. I would absolutely recommend it. Lovely food and the staff were super friendly and hyper efficient. We had the works including champagne and oysters..A great night to round off a great day.

No comments: