Sunday 29 July 2007

Me and Fi on the walk in

Myself and Fi (Fiona) share stories and laughs as we approach the cairngorm plateau. You can see coire an lochain with fiacaill ridge behind it in the distance. Last time we came up here we were creeping through waist high snow into the teeth of a blizzard. My juice and water froze up in my rucksack to provide an ice pole for my dinner break. A different story this time however. Fi was working as a high flying financial executive for the royal bank before taking a six year long career break. Since then she has been playing in the snow pretty much every day she gets the chance. It makes me think that if I write just one lousy cheesy hit and retire then I could do the same....Hmmm...tempting..Any ideas for lyrics gratefully accepted :-)

No comments: