Tuesday 31 July 2007

Dunrod hill route description

Here's a nice walk that's worth doing. It's a fairly easy stroll and shouldn't take more than 4 hours to head up and back, even if you take your time. The views are good and there are paths for much of the way. I head up here with the dog a few times in the week but I still enjoy it because you can do it of an evening without getting kept out after sunset in the summer. Anyway.. start at the 'watermans cottage' at the end of the greenock cut waterway. It's up behind overton. Diane and myself looked at this place with a view to buying it recently. We both loved it but it was just tiny inside. Swing a cat? I think you would struggle swinging a small rodent inside it. I digress...Head through the gate in front of you and follow the track ahead.

No comments: